The Clinton Township Gratiot Cruise is a summertime tradition that attracts thousands of visitors each year. With classic cars, cruise events, and a Family Fun Zone the cruise provides something for everyone!
The Family Fun Zone will be promoting a vendor and craft fair that will be located at the cruise midway. We are looking for local artists to participate and be a part of this great event!
Sunday, August 7, 2022
$60 Vendor Fee
* Can be paid online using the link below *
Located in the AMC parking lot at 15 & Gratiot.
Vendors will be placed at the edge of the parking lot near the sidewalk, providing access to the family fun zone AND street-side to be visible to anyone walking/driving by! Booth space will be equivalent to one parking space with open space between each vendor. Vendors are responsible for all booth contents, no tents/tables/chairs will be provided.
Event will take place rain or shine!
The following guidelines will be used to accept artists into the show:
- Artists must include a link to website/facebook OR provide photos of work. All work is reviewed and selected based on originality, craftsmanship, and
category on a first-come-first-served basis.
- With the exception of the Direct Sales category, all artwork must be original. No commercial, buy-sell, or resale items will be accepted
- The Clinton Township Gratiot Cruise will be processing all payments. You can pay online using the button link below.
- Full set up and check-in information will be emailed once you are accepted into the show—artists must be fully set up and ready to sell by 11:45am
- ALL BALANCES MUST BE PAID OR YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INTO THE
All vendor applications will be reviewed and selected based on the category of art or products and the date of application. Vendor spaces will be located in the Family Fun Zone and must be appropriate for all ages. Full refunds will be sent to any denied applications. The Gratiot Cruise Committee reserves the right to accept/deny vendors at its discretion.